Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Made it through Christmas

But the tree and all the decorations are still up.
And I'm still listening to Christmas music.
And the outside lights are still going on after dark.

Oddly, for me that is, I am ok with it all.
I am in no big rush this year to shove Christmas off the calendar.

And what I am seeing in some homes where the decorations were put away the day after Christmas, etc. makes me wonder what they were feeling while the decorations were up.

Were they under pressure with them? Did they feel it was an inconvenience or a nuisance?

It's a whole different kind of tricky when the church is trying to push past it too.
Just an odd observation I've made this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.