Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Here we go. It's going to be one of those weeks.

Work today is a long day. Started at 5:30 am and will end sometime tonight after 10 pm. Staff meetings, prep for three board meetings tonight, and you get the idea.

Tomorrow I'm in the prison and hopefully writing the Annual Reports, and company for supper, then Thursday it's area pastors meeting in the morning and doing the care home worship services in the evening with the prep work going on in between.

Friday I'm hoping for a visit or two, and doing all the Sunday prep stuff, and then Saturday we are trying something new, a Discipling our Children roundtable at the church.

Sunday looks like part two of my talk on prayer and why sometimes healing doesn't happen like we want. Sunday evening is Staff Christmas Party time, a little late but in place none the less.

So that's the week then.
They happen, but they're not all that healthy to be honest.

Perhaps it's an opportunity to grow a bit in boundary management, and focusing on the real values and people, in spite of a nasty calendar. Perhaps its a chance to learn to rest after a crazy week. Perhaps.


1 comment:

  1. I wish you a good sabbath day, when you can catch it - just don't leave it too long, OK? :)

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.