Monday, April 01, 2013

Passed out

Last night I remember rolling over for the last time right around 12:30 am and that was really all I knew until I woke up this morning at 11:30AM!

Yeah you read that right. 11:30 am.

After a full busy week of evening meetings and Easter celebrations and a full day of Easter activities yesterday I think it all caught up with me, and boy did I sleep.

Today is quiet here in the Field, and we seem to just be chilling all day. I'm going to go play with my radios a bit, and maybe watch a movie with herself.

Then early to bed I think. Tomorrow starts early again and gains momentum.

But wow, what a sleep.


1 comment:

  1. You have my jealousy - 11 hours of peaceful sleep!

    Seriously, take care over there. I hope you're soundly asleep right now.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.