The new pants. (Trousers for you UK-ites)

So I bought some new jeans the other day. And I bought like a guy buys. Park, run in, go to the jean section, pull out my size, try them on, pay, leave.

I decided to try the middle aged, below waist jeans this time, and they were snug, because of the waist and the straight leg cut which I wanted.

$24 each so I grabbed two pairs. Done.

Nice, until day one with them on. Wow, snug is the word. Can't cross my legs, can barely bend my knees. I really hated the baggy jeans years, but this is really close comfort I may need to get used to.

The beauty of them is that I think it's impossible to fall down in them. There isn't room to collapse in them, kinda like leg braces. So even if I slip on ice, I stay up. Not bad at all.

I'm liking them I think. Might even go with my red runners I got in So Cal. (See what I did there? Instant street cred by talking about my recent trip to Southern California)

Now I just gotta get comfortable with my shirt hanging out over my trousers.

Hey people, it's a journey.

3 comments:

  1. Randall you're a hoot! I found that so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Well a smile is a good thing to share too.
    I'm glad you could enjoy one.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you bought shares in a cheap hotel - no ballroom (can I say that on a Canadian pastor's blog?) ;)

    As long as they aren't ankle-swingers I'll happily still be your friend, to walk down the street together.

    ReplyDelete

I'm moderating all the comments these days.
I'll release your comment as soon as I've seen it.

Thanks.