Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Crankin it at the office

Yesterday was to be my day off, but by 10 am it was clear that it wasn't going to be a day off, so the day was spent working.

This morning I woke up at 6, all by myself, (That is meant to read, without my alarm) and couldn't find sleep so I got up and headed off to the office.

And so here I am, gettin it done. My easterly window is facing a beautiful sunrise and I walked to work without a coat because it's +1 out there, and it's beautiful.

Oh and did I mention, the music is cranked in here.
Right now, listening to this:





So if you got called in to work on your holidays, hey, I feel your pain.
And if you are already gettin it done, well you're in good company.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.