Sunday, January 02, 2011

Snow in the Field





It's snowing a good deal here today and so we expected less than usual for worship, but in spite of the snow, many showed up. Today there was a real sense of The Holy present. It's hard to define, but the songs and words and communion were significant in ways they aren't always. It was a good time, in spite of the difficult behind the scenes work of the previous week.

Feels like God is going to give us opportunities this year to grow deeper together and deeper with him. I'm looking forward to that process for us, though it won't be easy I suspect.

2011 begins, the kids are heading to their respective towns and a baby grandchild is on the way.

Looks to be a full year around the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.