Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas week

As things have gone, this week has been mostly about work stuff. I think I'm going to try to take some time off tomorrow, but I think tonight is going to be pretty low key around the field. Half the family is sick and so it's been that kind of a week.

But before we started getting sick and things got work busy for me, we gathered for our family picture. It's been good having everyone home these days. Don't know when we'll get this chance again.

So here's to growing and expanding families who grow up and still are learning how to be family for one another.

IMG_9670

A fine bunch.

2 comments:

  1. Definitly a fine bunch !!! Wishing you all a blessed and safe new year.I wonder what the new year will bring for us all.It`s comforting to kn0w that we are in the Lord`s care and that HE is in control.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m smiling for all of you.
    And, just a touch envious too - enjoy the gift of your dynasty !

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.