Saturday, January 30, 2010

Home, where I belong

I think it may be good that I don't have the cash to winter in southern climes because after only five days away spring has sprung in my head and my step and coming back here to Snowsville is a bit bumpy. I mean last night it was -19C and I was chillin. Sheesh, How do these Hawaii travellers do it??

The trip was very good and reconnecting with people was the best part of the time away.

I'll certainly post some pictures, etc. but right now I'm getting things ready for tomorrow and I'm trying to acclimatize myself to the current conditions of The Field. Cold and snowing.

And Lauralea's coming down with something nasty, so we're keeping an eye on her too.

In the mean time, to give you an idea of the scope of my suffering, here is a Full Circle I did outside my hotel in downtown Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.