Friday, August 21, 2009

I have this huge...

headache.

Might be attached to the huge ego. I dunno.

This morning at 4:15 when my alarm went off, so did Lauralea's and she was up and into the shower before I could get there and ask her what the crap was she doing up so early?

I was up early to get Thomas to the airport for his early flight, but she? She could sleep in.
She thought I said she should come with us this morning, which I had said, but I said it jokingly because for pete's sake we were leaving at 4:30 am and I could do that myself and she could sleep. But somehow she switched it from joking mode to must do mode. So then she was up to say good bye.

And yeah, did I mention that my head hurts?

maybe I'll just put it down here on my desk a little bit, and snooze...

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.