Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Signs Your Amish Teen is in Trouble

On Sunday someone with a good sense of humor in the church passed this list on to me.

It's been around the Internet before, but it made me smile. One because it was funny and two because it reminded me of the Amish people I used to work with who would come into the Canadian Tire store I worked at and they would come looking for me because I could speak a little low german. Individually they were fun and occasionally liked to live life a little on the edge, but when there were two or three of them, then it was all black hats and socks.

:)

Anyway, Signs Your Amish Teen is in Trouble:

Sometimes stays in bed till after 6am.
In his sock drawer, you find pictures of women without bonnets.
When you criticize him, he yells, "Thou suck!"
Defiantly says, "If I had a radio, I'd listen to rap."
You come upon his secret stash of colorful socks.
Uses slang expression: "Talk to the hand, cause the beard ain't listening."
Was recently pulled over for "driving under the influence of cottage cheese."
He's wearing his big black hat backwards

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.