Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Well, that was short lived

No red convertible.
Instead I received this letter from Mr. Strapp indicating he has withdrawn from our agreement due to some personal problems at home.

Here is his letter to me.
Cher M. Friesen

Je regrette vivement de vous informer que mon expérience de l'Internet a été moins que satisfaisante et, par conséquent, je suis d'annuler le paiement à l'achat de randallfriesen.com et de tous les droits de votre histoire et votre vie, réel ou imaginaire.

Je ne peux pas commencer à vous parler de la douleur ce qui a causé personnellement moi et ma famille. Mon épouse du demi-frère Maurice qui est un mime a nous rendre visite, et ce jour, il a été en ligne sur mon ordinateur, à la recherche de YouTube les vidéos de Marcel Marceau, quand il a vu mon nouveau site web dans le navigateur de l'histoire, et il est allé là-bas, et sauve-moi le ciel, il a vu ma conversation avec Mme Gigi String.

Il est ensuite allé directement à ma femme pour lui dire que j'étais avec elle infidèle avec quelques Gigi sur Internet. Cela m'a mis à l'abri de sa boîte de verre, il a vécu dans de trop nombreuses années maintenant. Avec un peu de chance, il devrait être sorti de l'hôpital dans une semaine ou deux, et de son audition devrait revenir un jour.

Je suis heureuse que ce est venu sur la place publique et que maintenant je suis libre de mon épouse, le demi-frère, Maurice, qui est un mime. Il ne sera pas de retour ici à nouveau très bientôt.

J'ai réparé ma relation avec ma femme en lui disant que Gigi String est un nouveau type de fil dentaire que j'ai commandé pour sa ligne, pour notre 7ème anniversaire de mariage.

Maintenant, avec ma vie est revenue à la normale, je suis en train de prendre une longue marche de cet après-midi, sous l'Arc de Triomphe. Peut-être que je vais mettre un peu de fromage et de vin et une baguette de pain. Maintenant, où est mon chapeau.

Veuillez agréer;
Jaques Strapp

Please allow me to interpret his french.

He wrote;
Dear Mr. Friesen

I deeply regret to inform you that my experience of the Internet has been less than satisfactory and, therefore, I cancel the payment for the purchase of randallfriesen.com and all rights to your story and your life, real or imagined.

I can not begin to tell you about the pain this has caused me personally and my family. My wife's half-brother Maurice who is a mime came to visit us, and he has been online on my computer, searching for YouTube videos of Marcel Marceau, when he saw my new web site in the browser history, and he went over there and save me the sky, he saw my conversation with Ms. Gigi String.

He then went directly to my wife to tell her that I was with her unfaithful with Gigi on the Internet. This caused me to set him free from the glass box he has been living in for too many years now. With any luck, he should be discharged from hospital in a week or two, and his hearing will return one day.

I am glad that this came out in the open and now I'm free of my wife's half-brother, Maurice, who is a mime. He will not be back here again very soon.

I repaired my relationship with my wife saying that Gigi String is a new type of dental floss that I ordered for her online for our 7th wedding anniversary.

Now, with my life is back to normal, I am taking a long walk this afternoon, under the Arc de Triomphe. Maybe I'll put in a little cheese and wine and a baguette. Now where is my hat.

Sincerely yours,

Jaques Strapp

So I guess that tomorrow it will be just me again.

Sigh. A red convertible would look nice in these fields.

6 comments:

  1. Awww, I was enjoying reading the french.
    Happy April 1st to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Gigi sounded quite remarkable. Too bad she died.

    So, when will it stop saying "Jaques Strapp" on my Bloglines feed?!

    Happy April, fool.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, it's the readers like Gigi who really make a day like today great.

    I'm sad she died too, but I think she died happily.

    I hope Jaques finds what he's looking for too.
    he deserves it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Gigi - what a way to go.

    And poor Jacques. He had a most interesting relationship it seemed with the "épouse du demi-frère Maurice" the mime. Confusing family. No wonder poor Maurice has problems.

    I don't know if the non-francophones had as good a chuckle as I did. The saga just kind of grew and became funnier with each installment.

    Made my day. Happy "Poisson d'Avril" day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, poor Jaques. I was curious to see what was going to happen with that poutine lover, Gigi.

    I am glad that his wife's half brother, Maurice the mime is out of his life for a while. I think he and his wife stand a better chance without the brother in law in the picture, or glass box all the time.

    Also makes me wish I could manage french better.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the non Francophones just shrugged their shoulders at what they assumed to be the Canuke sense of humour and moved on.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.