Sunday, April 12, 2009

Nineteen

Today, somewhere out there in Alberta, we think in Jasper, our son turned nineteen.

Thomas was in Jasper with a few friends from college for the past couple of days, and so we didn't get to talk with him. We did txt him and he sent a question about baking apple crisp, ?? Yeah, that's what we said. But maybe his phone ran out of cash and he couldn't talk back.

It's hard to believe he is already 19. Amazing really.

Anyway, he's out there somewhere in Alberta, and we're here thinking of him.
Hopefully he had a great day.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds so much like Ben. Finding out anything about his life without making like the Spanish inquisition is more than tricky. If he lived away from home I doubt we'd know anything at all.

    But you care for him (and vice versa, I'm sure) and one day he will re-connect properly.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.