Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Back to the Field

Early this morning we arrived home after about 16 hours on the road, which I don't think we'd do again like that.

But we took our time through Salmon Arm and Sicamous BC to reconnect with memories Lauralea had of her grandparents place. That was fun, and we found a great Ice Cream place with real fresh dairy that her grandpa used to take her to, and we ate enough to make us sick. It was great.

Then in the mountains the car began to act up and we lost a good deal of time with that, but here we are, back in the field, safe though tired. I think Lauralea has gone back to bed.

Sunday after church we spent the day with Nate and Johanna and toured the mainland with stops at her work and Stanley Park and a place to eat fish. It was a great day with them, and we were able to make some good memories that already want to make me feel like going back.

It's lunch now, after a long but productive meeting this morning, so I'm going home for a nap.

I'll leave you with a few more photos I uploaded.
Here is the set of them.

Enjoy.

Ditto

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it back OK - had me a little worried for a while.

    Looks like you had a good time there. :)

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.