Sunday, February 22, 2009

Heading back to Prince Albert

Bye Van

Yeah, you know my weakness for letting my vehicles go, but the van we've had for a year is heading back to Saskatchewan to be sold. The process here is too costly to have it licensed so it's going back, and I miss it already.

Saying goodbye to the van

So, our friends are on their way home, after a week or four day visit from them.

IMG_0761

It was good to see them again. They all seem to be aging so quickly, but I guess that happens.

And the house seems quiet and empty again. Till this next weekend when the kids come home from school for a week.

Life in The Field continues.

More pics here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, am I aging quickly? I guess that happens.

    And that van was one good ride. It drives really well. I am so sorry that we had to bring it back with us, but I hope it sells quickly for you.

    Thanks for the days, both of you. So, so good.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.