Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Anybody have gas experience...

Fill in your own joke here.

But anyone within the drive of my house know how to light the pilot on the stove (cooker)?
Or two of the four elements on top?

I've finally got the other two stove top elements staying lit, and I was able to get the gas fireplace relit, again finally.

I don't know if natural gas lines can have a surge or a slowdown but something happened in the night and our gas fired things are down.

We are heading to the Dr. at 1 so if anyone knows how and knows how to get into the house just go ahead and drop in and re-light it.

If you are sucessful, help yourself to whatever you find, drinkwise.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.