Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another night, another party

Lest you think all the nights here in the field end with good food and friends, let me clarify that tonight has been in the plans for a long time.

A chef is brought in from British Columbia, (Otherwise known as the father of Natasha, our youth and family pastor) and prepares a most excellent meat. And we gather to eat the meal as the youth in the church serve us. Then we give generously towards missions and other life impacting events.

A good deal all around.

So, here are a few pics from the evening.






More, are here.

1 comment:

  1. Olivia's sitting on my lap here while I scroll thru the supper pictures. She keeps seeing, "It's Tho-mas." I think she would've funded his trip to PA with her piggy bank savings. :) It's good to see pictures of the kids anyway.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.