Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Middle of the night mumblings

Too early this morning I found myself awake, for no good reason that I could discern. So after fighting with my inability to rest any longer, I got up.

I have cleaned up my Inbox.

I have watched the morning news.

I have prayed for some of you.

I have discovered that the temperature outside is -16C.

So it's not been a bad day so far.

In a little while Ill get dressed and head to Edmonton to check on someone who had surgery yesterday. Which is just a simple reminder to myself that though I cannot sleep, there are people out there who are dealing with much tougher things in life than I am.

The eastern sky should be lightening up in an hour or so. Maybe Ill go have a shower.

Have a good day out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.