Monday, December 08, 2008

Be-uty

Sunset

The field has a level of stunning beauty that can be breathtaking at times. Like this sunset shows.

Tonight finally, its snowing out there, and it looks like it is significant enough to stay around for the winter. Do I need to remind you that it's only weeks till the big "C" day arrives? I thought not.

Anyway, the week begins to intensify now as we move into Tuesday, and for reasons I won't go into, it's going to be a really tough week.

An occasional prayer or stunning natural beauty will fit nicely this week.


Night.

2 comments:

  1. Just got to say that really is a lovely photo, nice snapping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those colors are amazing! I'm just a bit green--you have quite a view there. :)

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.