Wednesday, October 15, 2008

from somewhere there is strength

We continue to muddle through the haze that is our life these days. Another prospective house viewer has withdrawn which wouldn't be such a bitter pill to swallow except that we suspended packing and shifted into house cleaning and selling mode for two hours this morning, only to have them cancel. So we lost two hours.

I am getting a bit grumpy about the house I guess. I REALLY wanted and maybe even needed it to sell before we moved, but since that is in four days, my faith fails a bit. In spite of that, I feel held.

Tomorrow is the funeral I am doing here. I think I am ready for it, but my office is upside down. I probably have about five or six hours of hard work in here that I need to do, then more packing at home.

And, tonight difficult news comes of a friend I've been pastoring here. He has recieved news that his time is short, and he wants to see me. I will make arrangements to be there on the weekend.

Yeah, it's all just a sort of dark brown colour around here.

It's nearly 9 pm. I need to head home.

night.

3 comments:

  1. Son, God has a different time schedule than we do.I shared your sitiation at Bible study tonight and many prayers went up for you.So try to get a good sleep tonight and tomorrow is another day. God will come thru for you. He`s never late but always on time.Nite Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything happens on God's time. Maybe these delays are set there so you can assist where needed. A little distraction from the insanity of moving. Focus on your day and the hours you have in each day. Serve the people, God will take care of the rest.

    You are in my prayers. I've been asked to lead a Pastoral Ministry class in the next week. The good Monsignor thinks I can do it.

    Hang in there. There are no coincidences.

    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for clarity, strength, wisdom and peace.

    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.