Tuesday, August 05, 2008

What a party

Lots of wind  The Cake

The cake was dark chocolate, with a creamcheese centre and the creamcheese was filled with chocolate chunks. That's long been my favourite that Lauralea makes, and she's always made it well.

 

Thomas gave me a boxed set of James Bond movies and Micah is taking me out to see the new Batman movie.

The church got me a singing card (Thanks for all the big bucks), and Lauralea made me breakfast and a card.

Hillary reports to have made me a card and since she makes $29 an hour she figured an investment of $38 in me was enough for my birthday.

So, not a bad day. I think we may be watching Bond, James Bond, tonight.

 

And thanks for the good wishes.

1 comment:



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.