Saturday, August 02, 2008

Thank You

Hey, I didn't have my mobile in the states with me, because the roaming rates would have put me in the poor house if they still had those, so I left it at home for Lauralea to use.

And she isn't always one to turn on the phone... but that's another story for another day.

Today when I turned on the cell there were a ton of messages from a bunch of you who live in Winnipeg and offered us a place to stay for the night, and refreshments to partake in.

How cool was that, to get those invitations. You people are too cool. I'm only sorry I didn't have the phone with me at the time.

So thanks to those of you who kindly offered your hospitality this week. I may try to get stuck in Winnipeg again real soon.

:)



cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.