Thursday, August 28, 2008

Teeth: OK

So Lauralea took my appointment this morning at 8 am and my chivalrous action only delayed my appointment till 10:30, and not a whole year like I had wrongly anticipated.

And to make matters worse, they replaced her filling without freezing which IĆ¢€™ll never hear the end of.

Mine was not the crown prep I was so dreading, but a filling which, if lack of pain is any indication, was a roaring success.

Course now whenever I talk it sounds like Elmer Fudd and its all slurred. So if you phone my office I think the machine will get it. Better that than to try to explain my struggle to sound like a serious pastor while my speech is slurred and cartoonish.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.