Friday, June 20, 2008

Ya-Hoo isn't there any longer

Executives, General managers and officers are leaving Yahoo like rats abandoning a sinking ship. Every day a new name and face steps up and says they are out of there.

This week Caterina Fake and Stewart Butterfield, both of Flickr fame chose to leave the firm. They are the faces of the bunch that I know the best, mainly because I've followed them from the early flickr days.

And as I said, each new day brings a new name of someone leaving.

And for your viewing pleasure, here is a spreadsheet of the bigger names leaving, provided by TechCrunch.

Right now Yahoo must be a most miserable place to be working, company morale wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.