Sunday, June 08, 2008

A good place

The church Lauralea and I are a part of has certainly had it's moments and bumpy places, but I gotta say we are in a good place right now.

The music and worship is going to good, new places, the preaching is pretty not bad these days, at least its helpful and challenging, and the interaction and inclusion is getting better and better.

The new generation is stepping up, mostly because the previous generation has moved onward and thus is moving out of the way, and that's alright too. Thats how it should be.

New people are becoming open to ministry, and we are training new leaders. The days ahead look shinny and bright. I almost need shades.

Now, if we can keep walking this road, making good decisions that lead us to life and a future. It will be ok.

It's good to be a part of a story that sees the sick made well, the dead come alive, and the lost found again. I mean, we have our off days, but for now it's just a good season.

So enjoy.

1 comment:



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.