Saturday, March 01, 2008

University of Glasgow Chapel

The University has a series of three cameras and live audio that runs 24/7.

Occasionally I have tuned in just to see what's going on. It's usually people milling about, musicians practicing, or individuals praying. But today there was a choir concert there. It was very good.

The place filled up with listeners, and the choir entered and gave a stirring concert, filling the Chapel with echoes of praise.

It was sweet.

And here I sat in my living room watching, listening to the stereo which was playing the audio for me.

This is when the Internet shines, at least for me.

Nice.

May we have some more please?

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.