Sunday, February 17, 2008

If the amount of Flowers in the kitchen are any indication, then we are loved.



And this picture I took last night.

As of tonight there are 6 more bouquets in the pile.

And supper tonight was an amazing curry chicken with tomatoes and onions that even the guys said they loved, and ate and ate and ate.

Our supper's are taken care of till Wednesday, which is also so cool.

Lauralea said she should get her throat cut more often.

At this rate, I agree.

Thank you, you marvellous cooks and flower choosers.

We love you too.

3 comments:

  1. It is good to hear that Lauralea is home and that people are looking after you all.

    may her healing be quick.

    god bless
    ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and yours. Every blessing

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.