Saturday, December 01, 2007

Little Women

Thomas has been working on the sound and Micah has been working on the props for this dramatic presentation of Little Women.

Lauralea and I went to see it this afternoon.

Wow.

I think the finest compliment I can give it is that their presentation makes me want to see the movie.

And that's saying alot!

Bravo, and well done everybody.



There will be two shows of Little Women, based on the beloved novel by L.M. Alcott, at the St. Mary theatre, 380 14th St. W. on Dec. 1 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. The four-act play about family, friendship and faith is presented by Watch Shop Productions. Tickets are available at Canadian Tire and Harold̢۪s IGA and are $10 for adults and $8 for students and groups of six or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.