Saturday, November 03, 2007

Time stands still in saskatechewan, saskatchiwaan, sashi, never mind.

Hey, don't forget to change your clocks tonight.

Forward or back, I don't care, makes no difference to me because I LIVE IN SASKATCHEWAN WHERE WE DON'T CHANGE THE CLOCKS!!

Yes, time sometimes stands still here, but it's kinda nice not having to worry about it.

(You know, I've lived in this province for most of my life and I still don't know how to spell saskatchewan! I so totally had to look it up there!!)

3 comments:

  1. I certainly agree that it's nice not having to change our clocks...and the kids nap times...and any other habits that might be interfered with by having to conform to this time change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh but once a year you get an extra hour of sleep. I forgot to change my clock so I was granted a one hour bonus when I look at my cell phone which changes automatically. I sure hate it in the spring, but that extra hour last night sure was nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not change my clocks until the 3rd nov when it should have been on the 27th oct.

    but then I was in a place that was 7hours different from england.

    it's good to be back.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.