Sunday, November 25, 2007

Riders defeat the Winnipeg Blue Bombers 23-19



Well there you go, Saskatchewan Roughriders win the 95th Annual Grey Cup in a very messy win. If Winnipeg would have had their regular quarterback, they would have won.

But hey, a win is a win, and after 18 years without, as I said I'll take it.

And as I know a bunch of Bomber fans crying into their empty glasses tonight I offer this word of encouragement, there's always next year.

Well, ok so I don't have the gift of encouragement.

But hmm, what about that gift of prophecy...

3 comments:

  1. God has not forsaken Saskatchewan. This could be considered proof of that.

    Gavin also wants you to prophesy that the Leafs will with the Stanley Cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus rose from the dead, and while causing the leafs to win would run at that calibre of miracle I think it's obvious that God doesn't cheer for the Leafs.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.