Monday, November 12, 2007

nearly done here

It's been a good day here in Winnipeg.

I left at 9:30 am and got back at about 11:00 pm, and the day was full of connections with people, sharing stories, listening to hearts, praying with souls... it's all good.

Tomorrow morning I have one more good connection, Jeff's making me breakfast. Then I'm driving home.

A very good weekend here, and though I couldn't meet with everyone who wanted to, I'll plan to meet with you later on this fall.

And now, I'm tired.

Off to bed.

night.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Randall for everything. Thanks for sharing your heart with us this weekend and for your encouragement and challenges. You have been such a blessing to me as well as this entire community. I'm thankful for the ways you are such a blessing to everyone back home as well. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shauna,

    It was a great weekend, and I was pleased to be able to spend some time with you. You guys are amazing.

    take care eh?

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.