Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Home again

Made it home, late last night.

I ended up leaving Winnipeg a bit later than I had planed, and I forgot that it takes a good 10 hours to drive, rather than the 8 I was thinking of. I had to be in Prince Albert for a meeting that began at 7 pm.

Anyway, I was glad when the speed was 110 kms on the double lane highway, because I drove hard all day.

And, I was driving head first into a 80 and 90 km wind, it was fierce, and when that increased to snow and rain, well then the fun began.

I was quite proud of myself because I only stopped for gas and that had to include a toilet break. So half an hour out of Regina I had to "Go," but I successfully held er together till Saskatoon, three hours later.

I totally owned my bladder.

:)

Anyway, I got to the meeting shortly after 8pm. It was my yearly evaluation results meeting and i got out of there after 11 pm.

Upon reflection, it was ok, the meeting I mean, well, and the evaluation. People still like what we do here and there is lots of support for us here.

Lauralea and I sat up till early in the morning talking, catching up after a while apart.

It's good to be home.

2 comments:



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.