Monday, November 05, 2007

Day off

Well the day began with a bit of a sleep in. Till 11 if I remember correctly.

By the time my head hit the pillow last night, I was exhausted. Sometimes on Sundays I am so tired that i can't sleep. Yeah I know, makes me crazy, but it happens, and it happened last night.

Anyway, 11 am saw me eating some eggs and juice. A highlight of the day if you ask me.

In the afternoon I was out in the yard getting ready for winter. Shovelling gravel in low spots in the driveway, raking leaves, putting away the bikes, covering the swing with a tarp. Basically trying to remember that a wedding will happen here before the snow goes so I have to make decisions on where things should go, now, before the snow comes.

Lauralea and I went for some groceries, and made some soup for supper.

Tonight I've been watching some of the Monday Night Football, and Canada's Worst Drivers, with the guys, while Hillary is upstairs playing a game with her game starved mom.

Tomorrow I start to get ready hard core for this weekend of "Refresh" in Winnipeg.

Which reminds me, when God created humans, it reports, "Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness..."

So, "God said" something to some one, there was a meeting of God. The three got together and there was a meeting and someone suggested this concept of creating humans as an image or picture of God.

Cool.

This was a big decision, a big deal, so there was a corporate discussion about it.

Maybe even a plan was put forward.

These things have been in the works for a long long time.

That gives me some hope for this old earth.

Yeah. busy week ahead.
nite.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're sleeping well, my friend.

    So the wedding is at your place. Another bit of info.

    Sleep well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, sorry Toni

    the wedding looks like it will be here in spring, I believe Easter weekend the blessed event will take place.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - no criticism of you, at all. Didn't mean it that way.

    BTW over here you can read 'blessed' for 'bloomin'. I wonder how often a couple of people I know and love will feel that way about it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.