Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Changes

Well the provincial election is completed, for the most part, and it looks like change is in the wind. The Saskatchewan party, (so named because the Progressive Conservative party so hosed the province in their last term in office that I guess the name "Conservative" doesn't sell any more, but I digress.)

Yep, there is change in the air, although I really thought that locally the Sask party would do much better than it did. In our riding the New Democratic Party took the seat, again. Which surprised me.

Ah well, a change is as good as a rest they say. I hope it translates into some positive changes for people on a level where they live.

Now, onto the next change, Snow is forecast, and I'm really concerned with that.

I had voted for a snow free winter this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.