Friday, September 21, 2007

Well, enough of that then.

I had a 1:30 appointment this afternoon at Tim Hortons - Cornerstone, and as I arrived I was encouraged with only 5 customers in front of me and two cashiers taking our orders.

Waiting, waiting, waiting...

I ordered a cup of soup because I'm coffee'd out already today.

Waiting, waiting, waiting...

For another ten minutes for one of the six people behind the counter to go to the soup table and get me a cup of Butternut Squash soup.

I sat down a full 20 minutes late.

I'm done with Tim Hortons - Cornerstone. At least for a few months.

And I realize they may have staffing issues, but if things have changed that much that you can no longer hire people to work for $7.00 an hour, then you need to change your model of service.

Change baby.
Change or die.

5 comments:

  1. For that very reason I have been boycotting there for the last 3 wks. I have had enough of waiting, waiting and waiting. And, when I finally get service it is very very poor.
    Where are the smiles, and where are the pleasantries? Where are the manners? etc. I have moved on to other coffee places, and so have a lot of my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim Horton's is technically convenient because of the drivethrough, but it's always really busy.

    Just down the road a ways on 15th is Great Western Coffee Co. which has a drive through as well. Good coffee, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers. Sounds like they are almost as slow as the Yorkton version. Honestly. I don't know why people put up with it... I see them in line, or in the drive-through (15 cars back), and I just wonder... And keep driving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Marc Great Western has become our coffee shop of choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I agree that Tim Hortons sucks. I wouldn't go there but, my husband is addicted to the stuff. Ohe well, that's life.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.