Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back from my summer vacation

Well, it's 7:30 am and I'm sitting in my office chair thinking how to start this day, this year, and this next phase of my life.

It's kind of like the first day of school today. Trouble sleeping last night, woke up at 6 am with the sun, and, yeah I'm at the office early.

I think this has been the best summer I've had since, I don't know when. The break has done me so much good.

I think the best part of the summer was the trip to the UK. God had some things to tell me while we were there, and as I was reflecting on it yesterday, it seems he's also done some rewiring inside of me. I've noticed a change in me that is significant and measurable. The beginnings of it happened in that Abby on the Island, and it's been working it's way out ever since.

So, it's Tuesday August 28 and I'm back in the harness. And it's good.

1 comment:

  1. I'm jeleous you had such a long nice holiday. Being self employed the most i can do is 2 weeks and not in a row either. Hope you enjoyed it, I know i would.
    Glad to see you came back:)

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.