Tuesday, July 24, 2007

From the North Park University Library

Well, after a day and evening of meetings and retreat and today so far a day of classes and Spiritual Direction pratice classes, I am tired.

It's good to see thise people again, my classmates I mean. We've been interacting all winter through our online classes, and its good to get some face time again. And it's also good to observe how we are changing. There are sometimes subtle, but often clear indications that we have changed. It's good to see them again.

And it's good to be in class again too. Certainly it's a bit of a challenge, getting up to speed, but so far its been a good challenge.

But, I am tired, and it's only Tuesday.

We go mornings from 8:30 till noon, then one till five, then 6:30 till 9:30, then we walk home.

I don't think I'll have time for Jazz this visit, but that's ok.

Tomorrow I'm having supper with a classmate. We made arrangements mid-winter some time, and I wasn't sure if she would remember it, but she did so we will. Then another night it's a light supper put on for us by Denomination officials. Maybe another supper with classmates and that will be the weekend. 

So, class is on and I am engaging with the material and things are going well.

Class starts agagin in 15 minutes, so I'm off to get ready.

 

Blessings. 

Â

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.