Friday, May 11, 2007

yeah.

Here it is, the middle of the night and I'm trying to fill out online passport forms, because this is the time of day that they are accessible and I've been going mostly hard core all day long, so it's the only time I've had free.

I was going to do this next week when Lauralea was away, but it seems we have to stand in line, each of us by ourselves in Saskatoon to apply for our new passports. Stupid.

So that means an extra trip to Saskatoon, in the middle of the night to get there early enough to hopefully get through the lines by the time her plane leaves in the morning.

And it means in a couple of hours we need to get up to get passport photos taken.

This is all too much.

I mean, it's just so crazy I wonder where it's going to hit a wall. I might actually morph into a black hole and suck myself into myself and disappear.

It's looking like the urgent stuff will continue to push hard against me till the end of May, then I can work on the more flexible stuff.

Dang I hate this.


I gotta go fine more proof of my existence.

Sorry I haven't been around much. I can't wait to do some good writing in this space. I miss that a lot. But until other things are accomplished, well, I'll dream of happier times.


nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.