Sunday, April 08, 2007

Sunrise Service 2007

Another good time out by the river, by 25 hearty souls.

It's good to worship God with the Sun warming your face and the sound of the geese in the background as the story of creation is read again.

Gives it all a more realistic feel.

And the cold on the skin, talk about realistic...

Thanks Loretta for taking the pictures this year. They are great.

(Click to enlarge)



Yes it was cold.



Fire coming from my mouth.



And the Sun nicely warms the faces.

2 comments:

  1. Makes me think of the line "heroes of the faith"!

    We didn't make it to our local sunrise service, although that is completely normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I missed it. We just can't seem to kick these illnesses in our household.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.