Saturday, December 23, 2006

Getting revved up for Christmas

Nestled all snug in my bed with visions of sugarplums dancing all around my head, out in my distant subconscious I heard a car revving it's engine.

I returned to my sugarplums once more and it came again. The sound of a car that was spinning it's wheels much to often.

I thought in my pre Christmas sleep stupor, "Santa, is that you? Are you trying to tell me something Santa??"

"Have I been spinning my wheels too much this year? Do you want me to rev up for you Santa??"

Back to the sugarplums.

Back to the revving.

Back to the sugarplums.

Back to the revving.

Back to the sugarplums.

Back to the revving.

...

As I awoke this morning Mrs.randallfriesen.com, (Otherwise known as lauralea.ca) asked if I was awakened by the "Idiots."

I replied, "No but I had this awesome dream about Santa!"

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.