Friday, November 03, 2006

Tired

Well, the trip went well and, surprise surprise, no snow till i arrived. They do have a lot of snow here now.

Just took a break from a long day of meetings, since 9 this morning, through the meals and all, we've been working. In just a moment I'll be off to another one at 8pm. But we are getting so much done, it's very productive, and hopeful.

Tomorrow will be another very long day, then when we are done I'm hitting the road to get home before Sunday.

So thanks for the covering.

gotta get going.

nite.

1 comment:

  1. It's good seeing you Randall. I guess I see you at Christmas. Well, that is if you come and see the CBC choir.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.