Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sleeping Prayer

And now I'm heading home, after a long day of good intense work, and a long night of good intense writing.

All is well with the world. My daughter has come through a tough week of exams at U of S, both sons have been corrected and are doing fine with their behaviour, my brother is moving back to Saskatoon, and my other daughter is safely in Rome with her Nate.

Now I lay me down to sleep...

P.S. Oh yes, no one swore at me at the service I did at the care home today. Woo Hoo.
P.P.S. Shoot, my van has been sitting out there for eight hours in the cold without being plugged in. I hope it starts.

1 comment:

  1. I like the picture on the right. It's more real, and less pose.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.