Tuesday, October 24, 2006

So the other night we went to a masquerade party

Since some of you were asking, our church ladies group, together with the youth planed a masquerade party for the whole church last Friday night. I confess it took me a while to come up with a decent costume, but I did. And in the end it wasn"t about what I put on, but what I took off.



Me in the "Natural" and me in the "Spiritual."




I'm thinking this one for my new banner picture?




The Artsy Blurred Black and White pose.




Change the glasses, remove the facial hair and


forward comb the top hair and instant costume!


You can see more pics in this set on Flickr.

Lauralea was Florence Nightengale, Thomas went as Helen Keller, and Micah went as a Jehovah's Witness.

1 comment:

  1. You have become one of those 'classy' artists who refuses to spank his children.

    What a shame.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.