Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Jim Wallis & Good Morning America @ Chapel

I got this reminder in my NorthPark mailbox this morning.

Wish i wasn't a few thousand kms away, I'd love to hear Wallis.
"New York Times best-selling author Jim Wallis will be speaking in Chapel this morning at 10.30am. The author of "God's Politics" and a nationally recognized speaker on faith and politics, Jim will be sure to bring a timely message in light of the upcoming elections. In addition, Good Morning America will be filming the service, which will include the North Park Gospel Choir, for a special to be aired in the next few weeks. You don't want to miss this significant event in the life of our campus. We hope to see you in Anderson Chapel this morning."

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.