Monday, September 11, 2006

University help wanted. (UPDATED LIST)

On Wednesday I need to be in the big city for some meetings. And as it happens, Hillary has a few classroom needs.

If you have extra of the following and want to contribute towards her University education, give me a call or email before Wednesday night and I'll bring it in when I go.

Thank you for your support!!

:)

She writes:

K here is my list:
- Twisted whistler etching needle
- 3 sided hallow scraper
- Curved Burnisher
- Wood cut tools, 3 different ones (they are little chisels, and wood gouging tools)
- Utility knife or exacto knife with sharp blades
- Wooden spoon
- Nitrile disposal gloves (optional)
- Wet/Dry sandpaper (fine grit) 500 min
- 3M green scouring pad
- Mylar or clear acetate (minimum 2 sheets)
- Newsprint pad 18" x 24" minimum
- Painters masking tape (blue)
- Variety of brushes and nibs ( numerous sizes and quality, do not have to be new)
- ruler (optional)
- white porcelain plate or bowl (optional)
- 2 boxes of kleenex (minimum)
- Omni Chrome 108-9 water-soluble pencil& pencil sharpener
- regular HB pencil
- Mactac clear
- Apron or lab coat (optional)
- Scissors

he also had patience and sanity on the list, but I"m not sure if anyone has either, so I will just have to show up without them. :)

so. ya. If anyone has any of those things and wants to get rid of them then send them here. I think I will have to end up buying most of the stuff, but if there was one thing that I could really use second hand would be the brushes, and nibs because they are expensive and I don"t want to buy a set of brushes new or used and then only use them for 8 months.

3 comments:

  1. Uh, what the heck class does woodcarving? I mean, that's pretty sweet, but I didn't think she was taking art classes. Or is this just a new hobbie she's picking up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a set of woodcarving knives. I do not think I will have time to use them and have had them for a couple of years. They should be put to use so consider them hers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and we will save baby food jars from today at least.

    And do the Kleenex have to be from Zellars?

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.