Friday, September 15, 2006

A Rose, Pt. Deux

I have been approached by people in passing asking the question, "What happened to the Rose? Did it get there?"

Well, I am happy to report that a single yellow rose was delivered in the morning, to Johanna's front door. She got the rose.

In fact, when Lauralea was talking to her on the phone, Johanna said we should have ordered it from her town as there was a flower shop right there. We indicated that we had ordered it from her town. So Johanna went to the window to get the name of the Florist across the street and lo and behold, it was the florist we had found online, and called from around the world.

It seems they do deliver, even across the street.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.