Thursday, August 24, 2006

New family dynamics lead to new family communications.

 

So, during the lunch hour I was at my desk, talking briefly to Hillary on MSN in Saskatoon, helping her with a thing or two. Then Johanna (From Switzerland) clicks in and asks me about her pictures. Next Lauralea come on with some information I has asked her about earlier.

And I multitasked, talking with the three at the same time.

A few moments later and I saw Thomas click in, then Micah did too. So I invited the whole clan to talk in the same conversation.

There we were, six of us talking at each other again, just like old times.

:)

We talked about a few things, then we had to start going our own ways again.

It was nice to be a family in the same room again, if only virtually.

5 comments:

  1. amazing what is made possible by technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are still able to enjoy moments like that...albeit in a new and unexplored way for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A family that MSN's together...

    - stays linked? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...what did the pioneers do before MSN?

    Oh yeah, their kids moved 15 feet to the barn out back. :)

    It's cool that your family is finsing all kinds of ways to stay connected.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.