Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Holidays, Day Two.

Well, day two found the car in the garage to get fixed, (Rad fan shot) and I and my boys doing yard work.

There were some things that hadn"t even been done in spring when I usually do them, but due to the busy schedule (with a “Sh”?) the fell by the wayside. Today we worked pretty hard and got a lot done, which feels good. Course we could have been done earlier if one of the parties haden"t spent over an hour complaining that he really didn"t like yard work as it required so much hard work. I remember hating it too, seems only fair to pass the joy along.

Anyway, lots of sweat sweated, hard work got the blood circulated around, and a good sense of accomplishment. To bad the temperature was so hot today. I think my face is a little red today too.

Anyway, the car is back, the yard is mowed and weeded and cleaned and more, I am exhausted and my head is red.

Not bad for day two.

3 comments:

  1. So do your kids go to "shool"? Someone who is bipolar could also be said to be "shitzophrenic"? There was a "shism" between the Eastern and Western church in the early Middle Ages? It would be nice if your kids won "sholarships" for university?...

    ;)

    I know I know, there are plenty other examples of legitimate renderings of "Sch" as "Sh", but it's been a while since I bugged you about this kind of thing (plus you emphasized it in the post).

    Anyway, enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look on the bright side - could have been your neck.

    8-0

    ReplyDelete
  3. After two solid weeks of yard work on my "vacation", I sympathize with you brother. I figured God could have made grass to grow a maximum of two inches and last all summer - no cutting, no weed wacking, no fuss, no muss. I'll be asking him about that.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.