Friday, June 02, 2006

It's Friday, but Sunday's comin...

Well, to say it"s been “A Week”? would be an understatement.



Spent a day in meetings, here and in Saskatoon, part of which was interviewing potential candidates for a teaching/discipling position in an organization I"m on the board of. As a side bar, let me say how amazed and encouraged I have been this week by the caliber of young, Godly men and women who are already in leadership in the church. The future looks so bright, I"ll need shades...



Been back and forth to the hospital a whole bunch of times as we have some people in there not doing great.



Spent a good chunk of time with a friend who lives right on Christopher Lake, as he and his wife struggle with cancer.



Getting ready for Board Meeting next weekend.



Then I was called about doing this funeral. And after meeting with the family, it"s been made clear to me that the gentleman had no time for faith in his life. Thus I"m glad that"s all in bigger hands than my own.



I was up late working on that one, but I think it"s ready now.



Now to this Sunday"s plans. It"s Pentecost Sunday, and for us we are having communion too.



I think we should have a bit of a party!


No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.