Saturday, May 13, 2006

I Googled a Prayer

Tonight I am exhausted, in more ways than just the obvious.
So, as I sit here reinstalling Windows XP, I'm thinking I need a prayer.
 
I Google a prayer that has the words I am too tired to come up with myself.
 
And i utter them into the ether,
 
Out of the depths I cry to you,
Lord, hear my voice. . .
From my fears, failures and sins,
I cry to you.
Lord, hear my voice.
From the depths of my heart I cry to you,
from the darkness of myself.
From life's shadow I cry to you.
Lord, hear my voice.
For you are merciful, Lord,
forgiving to us all.
And so I wait, Lord,
your mercy comes as sure as the dawn.
amen.
and amen.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.