Saturday, April 22, 2006

Meetings done, on with the banquet and concert

The business of the 102 Annual Meeting of the Canadian Evangelical Covenant church has been completed. Now I am off for a costume change and after that CBC will be giving a concert with their small group and their Gospel Choir.


I understand they are singing a song composed by Johanna too. That'll be cool.


And my informal meetings and chats with friends at CBC have been helpful and productive. May God continue to lead, and just be God for us.


I should be home by tomorrow night.


(Micah, do your homework, and Thomas, do your chores.)

2 comments:

  1. I had Micah with me for a while this morning. He was learning the fine art of raking lawns. Maybe math would be easier! I wouldn't call him a detail person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny - I spoke with my sister yesterday and we both agreed that for us those Annual Meetings were always like a family reunion of sorts. One of the reasons I love the Canadian Covenant.



    She tells me next year it is in PA which is exciting and great because I will already be there. Hope you were blessed by your weekend and that is really cool about Johanna's song.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.